Today, Facebook marketing is no longer a child’s play but an advancement in the marketing world as it becomes a competitive ground for advertisers.
Facebook marketing is now the game of “the highest bidder with the appropriate content wins the race”. It is no longer secret that casual Facebook advertising campaigns still continue, nonetheless, they cannot automatically guarantee you a return on investment; this is as a result of change in consumer’s behaviour. In order to thrive in the competitive Facebook platform, brands must STUDY BELOW.
- Facebook has approximately 65 billion monthly active users as of March 31, 2016.
- 510 comments are posted, 293,000 statuses are updated, and 136,000 photos are uploaded every minute. (Source: The Social Skinny)
- Topmost traffic occurs mid-week between 1 to 3 pm. On Thursdays and Fridays, engagement is 18% higher. (Source: Bit.ly blog)
- Active Facebook Page for Business
- Understand Your Statistics
- Consistent Interaction with “fans”.
- Discover the Best Day to Post
- Targeted Facebook Ads
- Promote Content that matters
- Visual Storytelling helps your Ads
- Special Offers works like Magic